Friday, September 12, 2008

iMAN

Here is to a brand new beginning to writing posts that are more than a vented catharsis of emotions and more of a representation of my own personal microcosm. Soooo I recently acquired the gadget that's Steve jobs latest offering to a cultural change. I do not think macbook air can make that claim and I do not think the blackberry did enough- the iPhone though does offer a truly representative extension to todays yuppie -a blend of functionality, chic, performance and the ubiquitous apple deliverance of on the go. A new convert to the apple way of thinking, I must say that the famaticism is defenitely absent, but the promise is exciting.
Am yet to try out Loopt with friends when clandestine though, a promise I haven't been able to fulfill yet

No comments: